Canon Pixma Pro-100 Printer Driver Download. Using the new print technology, the computer can print at a maximum resolution of 48002400 dots per inch (dpi). Inkjet parts, eight single ink tanks, and the ChromaLife100+ Ink system are also included within the print engine. With the FINE print head, this device can produce ink droplets as small as 3 picolitres. Furthermore, the photo lab quality time on the A3+ paper is only around 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Canon Pixma Pro 100 Printer Driver Download
It’s time to upgrade to the large-format, high-quality printer you’ve always wanted. The Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer has the features and technology you need to produce high-quality prints that match the images you take. The ChromaLife 100 + method, which uses 8 dye-based inks, offers an incredible colour gamut, ensuring that your prints look as vibrant as you recall.
How To Install Canon Driver
- First of All Download Driver.
- Double Click on a file to install.
- When you want to end the automatic update, uncheck the automatic update software feature.
- Select OK then.
- Click on Agree (License Agreement)
- Now connect the printer to your PC.
- It is now being installed successfully.
- Done. Enjoy 🙂
Here are the Links of Canon Drivers:
Canon Pixma Pro-100 Driver (32Bit OS)
Canon Pixma Pro 100 Driver (64Bit OS)