Epson EcoTank ET-2550 Printer/Scanner Driver Free Download. The Eco Tank technology, which comes with Ecological tanks for filling inks and acting as ink reservoirs, is supported by the Epson et-2550 printer. These reservoirs, unlike conventional cartridges, can quickly fill with ink. The inks will last up to two years on a single fill. Choose Epson et-2550 driver for more features and updates to keep up with the new technology. You can connect to the Epson Eco Tank-2550 via Air Print, Google Print, Wi-Fi, and the USB port. It conserves about 80% of the ink.
Table of Contents
Epson EcoTank ET-2550 Printer/Scanner Driver Free Download
Setup for the Epson ET-2550 Printer
- The Epson Eco Tank-2550 has a print capacity of 4000 black pages and 6500 color pages.
- It has a black-and-white print speed of 9 pages per minute and a color print speed of 4.5 pages per minute.
- In B/W and color, the maximum printing resolution is up to 5760*1440 dpi.
- Epson et-2550 driver includes ink that is equal to 20 standard ink cartridges and will last for two years.
Printer Connect Services ET-2550
- Simple paper, Envelopes, Bond paper, Matte paper, Glossy paper, and A4 sheets are all supported by the Epson Eco Tank-2550.
- The optical scanning resolution is 1200*2400 dpi.
- To refill the ink bottles on your EcoTank printers, you can use a refillable reservoir.
- Saves up to 80% on ink and has a low replacement rate.
Support for All-in-One Printers
- The Epson Eco Tank-2550 is compatible with both Windows and Mac OS X.
- Connectivity with is supported.
- With a built-in memory card slot, the Epson Eco Tank-2550 allows for PC-free printing.
- Android smartphones, iPads, iPhones, iPods, and tablets will all print with it.
Epson EcoTank ET-2550 Printer
Epson Eco Tank-2550 printer drivers can be downloaded from the official www.epson-print.us website. Both Windows and Mac operating systems will use the Epson et-2550 driver software. To get the drivers, go to the bottom of the page and press the Download button.
How To Install Epson Driver
- First of All Download Driver.
- Double Click on a file to install.
- When you want to end the automatic update, uncheck the automatic update software feature.
- Select OK then.
- Click on Agree (License Agreement)
- Now connect the printer to your PC.
- It is now being installed successfully.
- Done. Enjoy 🙂
Here are the Links of Epson Drivers:
Epson ET-2550 Drivers (32bit OS)
Epson ET-2550Drivers (64bit OS)