Epson EcoTank L220 Printer/Scanner Driver Free Download. Download Epson EcoTank L220 Printer Drivers The Epson L220 is multifunction that is revolutionizing the economy in today’s active homes. The initial Epson Ink Tank kit, which includes 1 black ink bottle and 3 coloured bottles, is special to the EcoTank. 4000 black pages or 6500 pages of colouring will be printed. [Drivers of Epson EcoTank L220 Printers.
Epson EcoTank L220 Driver
The Epson L220 Setup is an integrated inkjet printer suitable for everyday printing applications. In a couple of minutes, you can set up this printer easily and start printing right away. For high-quality scanning with rich colour reproduction, it offers a Contact picture sensor (CIS).
Also Read: Epson EcoTank L805 Printer/Scanner Driver Free Download
This printer is intended to make your job easier with optimum performance. It supports matt paper presentation, matt double-sided paper presentation, glossy paper, A4, B5, A5, A6, paper sizes, and envelopes as well.
This Epson L220 Setup is a must-have for your everyday needs with its tremendous paper handling capability of up to 100 pages and an all-around acceptable paper size range.
To delight you with its multifunctional ability, this printer has print, scan and copy options. This printer’s usual print speed is 9ppm and has a built-in Facebook scan feature.
Also Read: Epson EcoTank L200 Printer/Scanner Driver Free Download
Epson L220 Specification:
- Multi-functional Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- Printer, Copier, Scanner
- Resolution of the Scan: 600 x 1200 DPI5760 x 1400 DPI Print Resolution
- Black Printing Speed: 27 Pages Per Minute
- Colour Printing Speed: 15 Pages Per Minute
- Paper Size: A4 (8.3 × 11.7 inches), A5 (5.8 × 8.2 inches), A6 (4.1 × 5.8 inches), Letter (8.5 × 11 inches), Legal (8.5 × 14 inches), 4 × 6 inches, 5 × 7 inches, 8 × 10 inches, 3.5 × 5 inches, 16:9 wide
- 4 Colors: Cyan, Yellow, Magenta, and Black
- Interface: USB Interface Hi-Speed
Here are the Links to Epson Drivers:
Epson L220 Drivers (32bit OS)
Epson L220 Drivers (64bit OS)
How To Install Epson Driver
- First of All Download Driver.
- Double Click on a file to install.
- When you want to end the automatic update.
- Uncheck the automatic update software feature.
- Select OK then.
- Click on Agree (License Agreement)
- Now connect the printer to your PC.
- It is now being installed successfully.
- Done. Enjoy 🙂