Epson EcoTank L220 Printer/Scanner Driver Free Download. Download Epson EcoTank L220 Printer Drivers The Epson L220 is a multifunction that is revolutionizing the economy in today’s active homes. The initial Epson Ink Tank kit, which includes 1 black ink bottle and 3 colored bottles, is special to the EcoTank. 4000 black pages or 6500 pages of coloring will be printed. [Drivers of Epson EcoTank L220 Printers.
The Epson L220 Setup is an integrated inkjet printer suitable for everyday printing applications. In a couple of minutes, you can set up this printer easily and start printing right away. For high quality scanning with rich color reproduction, it offers a Contact picture sensor (CIS).
This printer is intended to make your job easier with optimum performance. It supports matt paper presentation, matt double-sided paper presentation, glossy paper, A4, B5, A5, A6, paper sizes, and envelopes as well.
This Epson L220 Setup is a must-have for your everyday needs with its tremendous paper handling capability of up to 100 pages and an all-around acceptable paper size range.
To delight you with its multifunctional ability, this printer has print, scan and copy options. This printer’s usual print speed is 9ppm and has a built-in Facebook scan feature.
Epson L220 Specification
- Multi-functional Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- Printer, Copier, Scanner
- Resolution of the Scan: 600 x 1200 DPI5760 x 1400 DPI Print Resolution
- Black Printing Speed: 27 Pages Per Minute
- Color Printing Speed: 15 Pages Per Minute
- Paper Size: A4 (8.3 × 11.7 inches), A5 (5.8 × 8.2 inches), A6 (4.1 × 5.8 inches), Letter (8.5 × 11 inches), Legal (8.5 × 14 inches), 4 × 6 inches, 5 × 7 inches, 8 × 10 inches, 3.5 × 5 inches, 16:9 wide
- 4 Colors: Cyan, Yellow, Magenta, Black
- Interface: USB Interface Hi-Speed
Here are the Links of Epson Drivers:
Epson L220 Drivers (32bit OS)
Epson L220 Drivers (64bit OS)
How To Install Epson Driver
- First of All Download Driver.
- Double Click on a file to install.
- When you want to end the automatic update.
- Uncheck the automatic update software feature.
- Select OK then.
- Click on Agree (License Agreement)
- Now connect the printer to your PC.
- It is now being installed successfully.
- Done. Enjoy 🙂