Epson L6170 Printer/Scanner Driver Free Download. Experience fast printing speeds with the Epson L6170 ink tank printer for up to A4 scale and borderless printing. Armed with Precision Core TM print heads, for improved performance, print speeds are enhanced. To allow the printer to have the smallest footprint* among all brands of ink tank printers that use bottled ink refills, the new tank design is incorporated into the printer.
Enjoy one of the lowest printing cost solutions you can find on the market, along with a new range of low-cost ink bottles that ensure spill-free ink refilling and the paper-saving auto-duplex feature. Maximize communication with a suite of functions from Epson Connect that enables printing over a network on the go.
Table of Contents
- Compact integrated concept of tanks
- Print speeds of up to 15 ppm in black and 8.0 ppm in color
- Printing with auto-duplex
- Capability for ADF
- Ethernet & Direct Wi-Fi
- Printing Borderless up to scale A4
- Refilling Spill-free ink
- 2-year or 50,000-page warranty, whichever comes first
- Award for Red Dot Concept 2018
An ADF unit, which stands for Automatic Document Feeder, supports the Epson L6170 printer. This ADF is also found in multifunction printers that automatically support the all-in-one function with print, copy, and multiple document scanning features. The presence of this ADF enables you to print vast amounts of papers, at least 30 paper documents that you can enter directly without having to enter paper one by one.
In addition to the benefits of the ADF system, the Epson L6170 printer is capable of auto-duplex printing, making it easy to print documents back and forth. So, you will probably save on the use of used paper.
- Print from and scan directly from Epson iPrint to your smart device or cloud storage services online.
- Epson Email Print-Print from any device or PC with email access to any Epson printer allowed by Email Print.
- Remote Print Driver-Print over the Internet using a PC with a remote print driver or from mobile devices using the Epson iPrint app to a compatible Epson printer anywhere in the world.
- Cloud scan: Share your scans via email or store them in cloud storage services online.
How To Install Epson Driver
- First of All Download Driver.
- Double Click a file that you want to run.
- When you want the automatic update to terminate.
- Uncheck the software feature for automatic update.
- Then select OK.
- Please click on Agree (License Agreement)
- Attach the printer to the PC now.
- It is being successfully installed now.
- Done. Enjoy 🙂
Here are the Links of Epson Drivers:
Epson L6170 Drivers (32bit OS)
Epson L6170 Drivers (64bit OS)