Epson SureColor SC-T5130 Resetter Adjustment Program Free Download. Epson SC-T5130 Resetter Software & Epson Adjustment Software Free Download. Today we’ll present a new resetter tool to your Epson SCT5130 printer. Epson SureColor SC-T5130 printer is an ultra-high-performance, multifunctional printer.
Also Read: Epson SureColor T5170 Resetter Adjustment Program Free Download
Epson SureColor SC-T5130 Resetter
Epson SureColor SC-T5130 Resetter is a well-engineered tank printer. Today we share the resetter tool (Adjustment Program) for your Epson SC series printer. This method helps you to quickly reset your Epson SureColor series (SC-T5130) printer. You must follow the steps below to execute the Epson SC T5130 counter reset program. For unlimited resetting, you can download a 100% working tool for the Epson printer.
Download Free Epson SureColor SC-T5130 Resetter Tool
You can download Epson Resetter Software from the link below. Epson printer SureColor SC-T5130 can be reset. After the initialization stage, the printer returns to zero Use (0 percent) condition or factory condition. You will use the Epson SC T5130 printer’s excellent working condition. Resetter Epson can be downloaded from this website.
Epson SureColor T5130 Resetter Adjustment Program
Epson SC T5130 Resetter Adjustment Software is a program that can be used to reset the waste ink pad counter on your printer. Now your printer displaying the “Service Required” message, you can reset the Factory Condition Printer using this software.
Also Read: Epson SureColor SC-T5100 Resetter Adjustment Program Free Download
How to Reset Epson SC-T5130 Printer:
- Extract the Epson Resetter Software using WinRar
- Run the adjustment program utility file, select the Epson printer type.
- After selecting the Epson printer model, click OK
- In the Maintenance section, select Waste ink pad counter and press OK
- Make sure you have checked the Main Pad Counter box
- Click on the Check button.
- Select the Initialization button to reset the waste ink pad counter.
- Turn off your printer. Then Press Ok.
- Now Turn ON your Printer.
- Done. Enjoy! 🙂