Epson SureColor T5270D Printer/HDI Driver Free Download. The SureColor T5270D Dual Roll Large-Format Inkjet Printer from Epson is an extremely capable machine for technical sketches, graphic posters, and retail signage, capable of producing precise 36′ wide prints at a maximum resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi. Thanks to a speed of 740 ft2 per hour, the T5270D is also very fast, capable of printing a D-sized 22 x 34′ plot in just 25 seconds.
With the handling of media up to 59 mil thick as well as either cut-sheet or roll media with 2 or 3 cores, flexibility is also key. Also, this model has the ability to keep two rolls at the same time and can switch between them automatically.
The SureColor T-series uses a pigmented ink set of Ultra Chrome XD to deliver vivid color and sharp lines on numerous types of paper. The system also allows archival prints to be created that are smudge- and water-resistant. For convenience, the cartridges are front-loadable and come in sizes up to 700 ml. Based on your needs, you can even blend-and-match sizes for each color.
A control panel featuring a full color LCD screen, error status light, and buttons to access and change settings is located on the front of the printer. The T5270D also comes with a stand for handling your finished print that has a horizontal catch basket. Additionally, optional modules, including a multifunction scanning module, are available to extend the capabilities of the unit. Via USB 2.0 or Ethernet connectivity, the printer can easily connect to your computer.
- The Advanced Thin Film Piezo (TFP) printing chip core is 1/1000 mm thin and provides accurate point control with a print resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi for clarity and sharpness.
- For speeds with a minimum droplet size of 3.5 pl, 720 dpi per color channel per single pas.
- Printing without borders with a variety of widths up to 36″
- Minimum width of line of 0.7 mil
- 660 ft2 print speeds per hour for speed, 275 ft2 per hour for manufacturing, and 105 ft2 per hour for high-quality printing
- Technology for in-printer e-mail notification allows the unit to send emails when connected to an internet network.
- Job completed, error status, low ink remaining, and more are included in these notifications.
- An optional 320 GB print server and Adobe PostScript 3 Server Hardware Engine are available to dramatically improve performance and capabilities.
- The optional multifunction scanner unit allows 600 dpi scanning with high resolution at large sizes up to 36″ wide
- In addition to parts and labor, the standard warranty includes one year of on-site service, free telephone support Monday through Friday.
Here are the Links of Epson Drivers:
Epson SureColor T5270D Drivers (32bit OS)
Epson SureColor T5270D Drivers (64bit OS)