Epson XP-420 Printer/Scanner Driver Free Download. Download the Epson XP-420 Printer Print and Scan Driver for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, Android and iOS. The EPSON XP 420 is distinguished by high-speed printing, the ability of the touch screen to print and display images, its ability to print photos through Facebook, its own slot memory card that allows you to print without a PC, and its integrated Wi-Fi system that enables us to print from any device without the need for a local network.
Small-in-one Epson XP-420 Printer Multi-function color printer that uses ink-jet color technology. It is capable of copying files from 1 to 99 at most.
The Epson XP-420 enables B/W and color printing, scanning and copying of files and documents with ink cartridges. For individual colors, it comes with the Epson Dura Brite Ultra inks-Cyan, Magenta, Black, and Yellow.
Driver support for the Epson XP-420 provides high-quality B/W & color images with 4 ink cartridges.
Epson XP-420 Printer Setup
- Up to 9 pages per minute in black and 4.5 pages per minute in color can be printed on the Epson XP-420.
- In the Epson XP-420 set-up, the Epson Micro Piezo inkjet technology is used.
- It comes with a display scale of 1.44-inch.
- For both color and B/W, the maximum printing resolution is 5760*1440 dpi.
Epson XP-420 Connect Services
- In both B/W and color, Epson XP-420 will print on A4 sheets, glossy picture sheets, matte paper and semi-glossy papers.
- For plain paper-100 and for Envelope
- The normal media power
- Special features including photo restoration and red-eye correction are provided.
Epson XP-420 Support
- An application such as USB 2.0.0. can connect to the Epson XP-420
- For connecting your Epson XP-420 printer and PC, it uses Wi-Fi Direct protection protocols.
- Air Print, Google Cloud Print, and cloud scanning are supported by the Epson XP-420 driver.
- Flash Memory Allowed is a memory card for the Storage Unit.
How To Install Epson Driver
- First of All Download Driver.
- Double Click on a file to install.
- When you want to end the automatic update, uncheck the automatic update software feature. Select OK then.
- Click on Agree (License Agreement)
- Now connect the printer to your PC.
- It is now being installed successfully.
- Done. Enjoy 🙂
Here are the Links of Epson Drivers:
Epson XP-420 Drivers (32bit OS)
Epson XP-420 Drivers (64bit OS)