Epson XP-434 Printer/Scanner Driver Free Download. Small-in-one Epson XP-434 Printer Multi-function color printer that uses ink-jet color technology. It is capable of copying files from 1 to 99 at most.
Epson XP-434 supports both B/W and color printing, scanning and copying of files and documents with ink cartridges. For individual colors, it comes with the Epson Dura Brite Ultra inks-Cyan, Magenta, Black, and Yellow.
Driver support for the Epson XP-434 provides high-quality B/W & color images with 4 ink cartridges.
Table of Contents
Epson XP-434 Printer Setup
- Up to 9 pages per minute in black and 4.5 pages per minute in color can be printed on the Epson XP-434.
- In the Epson XP-434 set-up, the Epson Micro Piezo inkjet technology is used.
- It comes with a display scale of 1.44-inch.
- For both color and B/W, the maximum printing resolution is 5760*1440 dpi.
Epson XP-434 Connect Services
- In both B/W and color, Epson XP-434 will print on A4 sheets, glossy picture sheets, matte paper and semi-
- glossy papers.
- For plain paper-100 and for Envelope-10., the normal media power
- Special features including photo restoration and red-eye correction are provided.
Epson XP-434 Support
- With an interface such as USB 2.0.0, Epson XP-434 can connect to
- For connecting your Epson XP-434 printer and PC, it uses Wi-Fi Direct protection protocols.
- Air Print, Google Cloud Print and cloud scanning are supported by the Epson XP-434 driver.
- Flash Memory Enabled is a memory card for the Storage Unit.
The model will copy documents and images in different paper sizes in B/W or in color. By setting the page size, you can copy more than one page, with a maximum limit of 99 posts. You can pick the precise size from 1 to 99 using your Up or Down arrow keys. Using Epson settings that have unique copy settings features to adjust the copy settings. The text may be up to 400% expanded.
How To Install Epson Driver
- First of All Download Driver.
- Double Click on a file to install.
- When you want to end the automatic update, uncheck the automatic update software feature. Select OK then.
- Click on Agree (License Agreement)
- Now connect the printer to your PC.
- It is now being installed successfully.
- Done. Enjoy 🙂
Here are the Links of Epson Drivers:
Epson XP-434 Drivers (32bit OS)
Epson XP-434 Drivers (64bit OS)