Epson XP-610 Printer/Scanner Driver Free Download. Small-in-one Epson XP-610 Printer Multi-function color printer that uses ink-jet color technology. It is capable of copying files from 1 to 99 at most.
The Epson XP-610 supports B/W and color printing, scanning and copying of files and documents with ink cartridges. For individual colors, it comes with the Epson Dura Brite Ultra inks-Cyan, Magenta, Black, and Yellow.
Driver support for the Epson XP-610 provides high-quality B/W & color images with 4 ink cartridges.
Epson XP-610 Printer/Scanner Driver Free Download
Setup for Epson XP-610 Printer
- Up to 9 pages per minute in black and 4.5 pages per minute in color can be printed on the Epson XP-610.
- In the Epson XP-610 set-up, the Epson Micro Piezo inkjet technology is used.
- It comes with a display scale of 1.44-inch.
- For both color and B/W, the maximum printing resolution is 5760*1610 dpi.
Connect Services for Epson XP-610
- In both B/W and color, Epson XP-610 will print on A4 sheets, glossy picture sheets, matte paper and semi-glossy papers.
- For plain paper-100 and for Envelope-10., the normal media power
- Special features including photo restoration and red-eye correction are provided.
Support Epson XP-610
- With an interface such as USB 2.0.0, Epson XP-610 can connect to
- For connecting your Epson XP-610 printer and PC, it uses Wi-Fi Direct protection protocols.
- Air Print, Google Cloud Print, and cloud scanning are supported by the Epson XP-610 driver.
- Flash Memory Enabled is a memory card for the Storage Unit.
Epson XP-610 Printer
The Epson XP-610 printer model will copy documents and images to different paper sizes in both B/W and color. By setting the page size, you can copy more than one page, with a maximum limit of 99 posts. You can pick the precise size from 1 to 99 using your Up or Down arrow keys. Using Epson settings that have unique copy settings features to adjust the copy settings. The paper can be up to 610 percent expanded.
With a 1610x 2610 dpi optical resolution, the Epson XP-610 printer can scan your file. The Epson scanning program can be downloaded and installed to scan pictures, photographs and documents with a color depth of up to 48 bits. The Epson XP-610 driver allows the scan settings to be adjusted and helps display your documents. If required, you can preview your scanned documents and make changes.
How To Install Epson Driver
- First of All Download Driver.
- Double Click on a file to install.
- When you want to end the automatic update, uncheck the automatic update software feature. Select OK then.
- Click on Agree (License Agreement)
- Now connect the printer to your PC.
- It is now being installed successfully.
- Done. Enjoy 🙂
Here are the Links of Epson Drivers:
Epson XP-610 Drivers (32bit OS)
Epson XP-610 Drivers (64bit OS)