Epson XP-850 Printer/Scanner Driver Free Download. Small-in-one Epson XP-850 Printer Multi-function color printer that uses ink-jet color technology. It is capable of copying files from 1 to 99 at most. The Epson XP-840 enables B/W and color printing, scanning and copying of files and documents with ink cartridges. For individual colors, it comes with the Epson Dura Brite Ultra inks-Cyan, Magenta, Black, and Yellow. Driver support for the Epson XP-850 provides high-quality B/W & color images with 4 ink cartridges.
Epson XP-850 Printer/Scanner Driver Free Download
Setup the Epson XP-850 Printer
- Up to 9 pages per minute in black and 4.5 pages per minute in color can be printed on the Epson XP-830.
- In the Epson XP-850 set-up, the Epson Micro Piezo inkjet technology is used.
- It comes with a display scale of 1.44-inch.
- For both color and B/W, the maximum printing resolution is 5760*1440 dpi.
Connect Service Epson XP-850
- In both B/W and color, Epson XP-840 will print on A4 sheets, glossy picture sheets, matte paper and semi-glossy papers.
- For plain paper-100 and for Envelope-10 the normal media power
- Special features including photo restoration and red-eye correction are provided.
Epson XP-850 Printer
The Epson XP-850 printer model will copy documents and images to different paper sizes in both B/W and color. By setting the page size, you can copy more than one page, with a maximum limit of 99 posts. You can pick the precise size from 1 to 99 using your Up or Down arrow keys. Using Epson settings that have unique copy settings features to adjust the copy settings. The text may be up to 400% expanded.
With an optical resolution of 1830x 2400 dpi, the Epson XP-850 printer can scan your file. The Epson scanning program can be downloaded and installed to scan pictures, photographs and documents with a color depth of up to 48 bits. The Epson XP-850 driver allows the scan settings to be adjusted and helps preview your documents. If required, you can preview your scanned documents and make changes.
How To Install Epson Driver
- First of All Download Driver.
- Double Click on a file to install.
- When you want to end the automatic update, uncheck the automatic update software feature.
- Select OK then.
- Click on Agree (License Agreement)
- Now connect the printer to your PC.
- It is now being installed successfully.
- Done. Enjoy 🙂
Here are the Links of Epson Drivers:
Epson XP-850 Drivers (32bit OS)
Epson XP-850 Drivers (64bit OS)