Epson XP-960 Printer/Scanner Driver Free Download. Epson Expression Photo XP-960 is a photo-quality, Ultra HD up to 11-17 specialist printer with a print speed of 8.5 ppm (black) and 8.0 ppm (color). The Epson Expression Photo XP-960 printer has 6 ink cartridges. The Wifi feature already lets you print images directly from your smartphone or gadget for added convenience. Scan and ready-to-copy on this printer.
Epson XP-960 Printer/Scanner Driver Free Download
Printer printing specifications are also very important to print your picture printer. We suggest that you use Epson Expression XP-960. You’ll get excellent output and print quality from this printer. The print speed provided by the printer is also comparatively fast and very fine. The photo scanning function will also be accessible on this printer. You can also find it simple to use a wide range of features available on this printer.
Also Read: Epson XP-970 Printer/Scanner Driver Free Download
Epson XP-960 Printer Driver
Printing with a smartphone device is also supported by this printer; some specifications of this printer will be addressed in the next paragraph. This printer is capable of printing 4 x 6 images in a mere 64 seconds. In fact, Epson has been recognized as one of the best printer manufacturers, but you can also use the Epson Expression XP-900. The link available on our website is directly linked to the official Epson website and we provide the driver link for your download.
Also Read: Epson XP-4100 Printer/Scanner Driver Free Download
- Resolution for printing: 5.760 x 1.440 dpi
- Resolution of the Scanner: 4.800 x 4.800 dpi
- Printing Speed: 11 seconds, photo 10 x 15 cm
- LCD touchscreen (size 10.9cm): Yes, yes.
- 8.7kg Weight: 8.7kg
- Automatic Duplexing: Yes, Automatic Duplexing
- DVD/CD Printer: Yes, yes.
- Availability of Connections: USB, Ethernet and WIFI
Also Read: Epson XP-4105 Printer/Scanner Driver Free Download
How To Install Epson Driver
- First of All Download Driver.
- Double Click on a file to install.
- When you want to end the automatic update, uncheck the automatic update software feature.
- Select OK then.
- Click on Agree (License Agreement)
- Now connect the printer to your PC.
- It is now being installed successfully.
- Done. Enjoy 🙂
Here are the Links of Epson Drivers:
Epson XP-960 Drivers (32bit OS)
Epson XP-960 Drivers (64bit OS)