HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw Printer Driver Free Download. The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw printer is a one-of-a-kind machine with exceptional printing, copying, scanning, faxing, and emailing capabilities. Its default print speed is a whopping 40 pages per minute (ppm). However, when the machine is set to HP high speed, the print pace can reach 42 pages per minute. At the same time, the first page out in ready mode can take as little as 6.1 seconds, and the high resolution in fine lines mode can reach 1200 x 1200 dots per inch (dpi). The Easy Start Driver for Windows for the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw is 9.41 MB in size.
Table of Contents
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw Printer Driver Free Download
HP FastRes 1200, HP ProRes 1200, and the Economode are some of the other resolution technologies available. This machine can create up to 80,000 pages of photographed output in a single month. HP, on the other hand, suggests a monthly production range of 750 to 4000 pages. The device is printed with contemporary laser technology and has a 2.7-inch colour touchscreen display (CGD).
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw Printer Driver
HP PCL 6, HP postscript level 3 emulation, PDF, URF, Native office, and PWG raster are all supported. This device has two standard paper trays, with a maximum of three. It also supports Apple Airprint, Google Cloud Print, HP ePrint, HP Smart App, Mobile Apps, and Mopria certification features for mobile printing. The machine also has a roaming feature for quick printing and a Wi-Fi Direct printing component.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw Driver
The USB 2.0 high-speed port, a rear host USB port, a front USB port, and a Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000Base-T network are all common connectivity options. It has 512 MB of standard internal memory, which is the maximum capacity. The first input paper tray holds up to 100 sheets, the second 250 sheets, and the automatic document feeder (ADF) holds 50 sheets of plain paper. The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw Printer driver can be downloaded from the HP website.
Free Download HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw Printer Driver
If you don’t have the time, patience, or computer abilities to manually update the HP LaserJet M428fdw driver, Driver Easy can do it for you.
Driver Easy is a helpful program that can automatically recognize your system and locate the appropriate drivers. You don’t have to know what operating system your computer uses, you don’t have to worry about downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t have to worry about making a mistake when installing. Driver Easy is in charge of everything.
How To Install HP Driver?
- First of All Download Driver.
- Double Click on a file to install.
- Click on Agree (License Agreement)
- Now connect the printer to your PC.
- It is now being installed successfully.
- Done. Enjoy
Free Download HP LaserJet Pro MFP M428fdw Driver
- HP LaserJet Pro M428/M429fdw Printer Full Software Solution
- HP LaserJet Pro HP LaserJet Pro M428fdw/M429fdw/M428fdn/M428fdn/M428m PCL 6 V3 Printer Driver (no installer)
- LaserJet Pro HP LaserJet Pro M428fdw/M429fdw/M428fdn/M428fdn/M428m PCL-6 V4 Printer Driver (no installer)
- LaserJet Pro M428/M429fdw Printer Basic Software Solution
- Readiris Pro 16 for HP
- HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
- HP Universal Fax Driver for Windows
- Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit)
- Universal Print Driver for Windows PCL6 (64-bit) for USB connected printers