Xerox DocuPrint 4510mp Driver Free Download. The Xerox Phaser 4510mp includes a 150-sheet cassette tray on top and a 550-sheet cassette beneath, both of which can handle legal-size paper. Transparencies, labels, postcards, envelopes, 3″x 5″ postcards to 8.5″x 14″ text paper from bond weight up to 80 lb. This little printer has a memory capacity of 128MB. When linked to a network computer, the 4510 can easily manage the burden of numerous print job requests as a shared printer.
Xerox DocuPrint 4510mp Driver Free Download
The printing speed of the Xerox Phaser 4510 printer is up to 45 pages per minute. The Phaser 4510mp features a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi, which maintains text crispiness even at 6 font size and does an excellent job with grayscale pictures. The Toner Preserve option is provided to save toner and maintain the image clean and easy to reassemble, even if the 10,000-page toner makes it unneeded.
Download Xerox DocuPrint 4510mp Driver Free
Parallel and USB connections are available on the Phaser. While parallel interface PCs are becoming increasingly rare if your computer still has one. With 4510mp, you have that option. Connecting the laptop to the printer is very simple thanks to USB. Phase 4510’s control panel features a multi-line LCD display as well as buttons. Toner, printer information, setup, emulation, and network settings may all be done using the control panel.
Xerox DocuPrint 4510mp Driver Feature:
- At the link below, you can download the Xerox Phaser 4510 driver for your PC or laptop based on your operating system.
- Double-click the downloaded driver to install it.
- Install the printer driver by clicking the Install button.
- To finish the installation procedure, follow the instructions presented on your PC or laptop desktop.
- You will be prompted to choose from a number of alternatives.
- To continue the installation procedure, double-check the things you chose.
- Continue with the installation by clicking Next until it is finished.
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window.
Here are the links To Xerox DocuPrint 4510mp Driver: