Xerox 700 Digital Color Press Driver Download. The Xerox 700 Color Press provides excellent options for growing your business at any level or just enhancing your in-house color skills. The Xerox Digital Color Press is the world’s first small-footprint, production-capable printer, making digital production printing simple. The Xerox® 700 puts a wide range of high-value applications within reach thanks to its speed, paper handling, and inline finishing capabilities. It’s the first truly production-capable printer, making digital production printing simple to get started with. Xerox 700 Digital Color Press drivers were gathered from the manufacturer’s official websites and other reliable sources. Driver packages from Xerox will assist you in restoring your Xerox 700 Digital Color Press (printers). On Windows, get the newest drivers for the Xerox Color Press.
Xerox 700 Digital Color Press Driver Download
We provide a wide selection of Xerox Digital Color to our clients. Sturdy design, efficacy, and long-term service are all characteristics of these devices. Duplex Printing Speed: Up to 11 pages per minute. First-copy-out 7.8 seconds is a fast time. This entry-level mono laser printer is modest by Xerox’s standards, providing all four operations (print, scan, copy, and fax) in a compact and cost-effective desktop form.
Download Xerox 700 Digital Color Press Driver
The Xerox Digital Press is a professional and commercial photo printer that combines digital imaging and printing capabilities to capitalize on the expanding market for specialty picture goods. The Xerox Digital Color Press employs Xerox and FujiXerox low melt emulsion aggregate (EA) aggregates to produce full-color prints at fast speeds. This eco-friendly toner uses less energy to manufacture and print, resulting in lower environmental impact.
Xerox 700 Color Feature:
- The Xerox 700i Digital can print in color and monochrome at speeds of up to 70 pages per minute.
- This printer prints with outstanding picture quality at 2400 x 2400 dpi with a maximum page size of 13″ x 19.2″.
- The Xerox Digital Color Press employs Xerox and FujiXerox low melt emulsion aggregate (EA) aggregates to produce full-color prints at fast speeds.
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation
- doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window
Here are the links To Xerox 700i Driver:
- PS Driver – Xerox User Interface – Microsoft Certified For Windows 7 (32bit)
- The PS Driver – 64-bit, Xerox User Interface – Microsoft Certified For Windows 7 (64bit)
- PS Driver – Xerox User Interface – Microsoft Certified For Windows 10 (32bit)
- EFI EX700i driver for EX700i Xerox 700i/700 Digital Color Press For Windows 10 (64bit)
- Mac OS Common Print Driver Installer