Xerox AltaLink B8055 Multifunction Printer Driver Download. Introducing our newest black-and-white smart multifunction printer, which is capable of changing the way you work. Transform your fleet and your business. The Xerox® AltaLink B8000 Series is the multifunction device that today’s workers have been waiting for, from its tablet-like user interface to its mobile-friendly connectivity possibilities straight out of the box.
Xerox AltaLink B8055 Multifunction Printer Driver Download
The workflow accelerator in black and white that’s ready for the fleet. Introducing our newest black-and-white smart multifunction printer, which has the potential to revolutionize your workflow. Connect from anywhere, at any time, on any device. You’re ready to go — hassle-free – with IT-free installation instructions and step-by-step configuration options. AltaLink devices are packed with time-saving Xerox technologies that help you share information faster and eliminate unnecessary operations.
Driver Download Xerox AltaLink B8055 Multifunction Printer
A clever black-and-white multifunction printer capable of transforming the workplace. You can trust your AltaLink B8000 to perform duties regularly and flawlessly right out of the box, allowing your organization to run more smoothly. The B8000 series is available in five different models, each with a different ‘page per minute’ speed: 45, 55, 65, 75, and 90. With next-generation capabilities and easy, rapid cloud and mobile connectivity, the AltaLink B8045/B8055/B8065/B8075/B8090 series will transform your productivity. The B8000 is your modern workplace assistant, created for the way you work today and ready for where your organization will expand tomorrow, with all the freedom and agility you need to work better with little IT support and industry-leading security.
Xerox AltaLink B8055 Feature:
- The printer has a 10-inch color touchscreen.
- Complex tasks can be completed in fewer steps using task-focused apps.
- An adaptive experience may be adapted to each individual user’s preferences – at their own pace.
- Connectivity to Google DriveTM, Microsoft® OneDrive®, and DropBoxTM right out of the box
- Apple® AirPrint®, Google Cloud Print, and Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for AndroidTM are just a few of the options for printing from a variety of devices.
- Printing speeds of 45-90 ppm in black and white
- Standard paper capacity of 700 sheets, scalable to 3,250 sheets
- Print resolution of up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- A card reader, Wi-Fi kit, and a 250 GB hard drive are all available options.
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window.
Here are the links To Xerox 5790 Driver: