Xerox B210 Printer Driver Download. The Xerox B210, which is part of another cycle of the company’s monochrome laser printers, is a print-intensive, low-effort machine designed for usage in a small or locally located business. This little yet powerful printer provides good results, is easy to use, and has a good paper capacity. All of these advantages, as well as its favorable financial situation.
Table of Contents
Xerox B210 Printer Driver Download
This entry-level mono laser printer is modest by Xerox’s standards, providing all four operations (print, scan, copy, and fax) in a compact and cost-effective desktop form. However, it manages to stand out in this price range by including a tilting colour touchscreen for easy control and boasting print speeds that outperform the competition.
Download Xerox B210 Printer Driver
The Xerox B210 Printer, designed for home and small offices, offers quick printing and wireless connectivity in a tiny package. However, it lacks automated two-sided printing, which is standard in this and most other desktop printer genres. The B215’s 3.5-inch graphical touch-screen display is also missing. Rather, on the B210. You may also scan directly to USB with the B205. Xerox’s B210 Monochrome Laser Printer provides speedy printing and remote functionality in a compact package. The printer features an improved resolution of 1200 dpi for crisp content and archives, a fast print speed of 31 ppm, and Wi-Fi Direct provides a secure connection from your printer to a smart device so you can print remotely without a switch or complicated setup. Printing that is adaptable.
Xerox B210 Feature:
- Letter/Legal copy, print, and scan are all supported by this black-and-white MFP.
- Wi-Fi built-in, unrivaled reliability, a small footprint, and whisper-quiet operation
- Fast printing with sharp, clear text and graphics, as well as support for a wide range of mobile platforms
- Lightweight and silent, but ready to print at up to 31 black and white pages per minute (letter) and 30 black and white pages per minute (A4).
- Ideal for work groups of 1 to 5 people.
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
Click Agree on the License Agreement.
Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
Select Quick Install from the menu.
Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window.
Here are the links To Xerox B210 Driver:
- Xerox B210 Windows PrintDriver Utilities v3.70.43.08 For Windows 7 (32bit)
- Xerox B210 Windows PrintDriver Utilities v3.70.43.08 For Windows 7 (64bit)
- The Xerox B210 Windows PrintDriver Utilities v3.70.43.08 For Windows 10 (32bit)
- Xerox B210 Windows PrintDriver Utilities v3.70.43.08 For Windows 10 (64bit)
- Xerox B210 MacOS Utilities Print Driver