Xerox Color C70 Driver Download. A Xerox printer driver is a piece of software that allows a laptop and a printer to communicate using the right control commands. It’s also known as software. Because there is no contact between the computer and the Xerox Color C70 printer when the Xerox Color C70 driver is missing or corrupted, the Xerox Color C70 printer is unable to function correctly. The Xerox Color C70 printer comes with a CD that you can use to install your printer driver and get your Xerox Color C70 printer up and running. If you misplaced it, you may find the Xerox Color C70 driver online here.
Table of Contents
Xerox Color C70 Driver Download
Xerox Color C70 comes with two black printer toner cartridges and can hold up to lots of toners when printing. The WorkCentre C70 is a multifunction printer that is ideal for printing and print production businesses, as well as corporate users with large volume printing requirements. The Xerox Color C70 offers a lot of versatility. The Xerox Color C70 provides you the ability to accomplish more. By increasing your company’s productivity, flexibility, quality, and workflow efficiency.
The Xerox Color C60/C70 multifunction printer may be used in a variety of settings. Fast print shops, in-house operations, agencies, small companies, and manufacturers all fall under this category. The Xerox Color C60 C70 is ideal for graphical long- and short-run production, since it has multifunction technology and excellent color prints with a resolution of 2400 dpi.
Download Xerox Color C70 Driver
Xerox Color C70 Feature:
- The rated speed is C70: 70 parts per million (ppm) color, 75 parts per million (ppm) black
- C60: 60 parts per million (ppm) color, 65 parts per million (ppm) black
- 2400 x 2400 dpi print/copy
- 200 x 200 dpi scan, 300 x 300 dpi scan, 400 x 400 dpi scan, 600 x 600 dpi scan
- Average monthly volume is recommended.
- Monthly page counts range from 10,000 to 50,000.
- Cycle of work
- Every month, 300,000 pages are generated.
- Scanning rate
- Color: up to 200 ipm; black-and-white: up to 200 ipm (2-sided, 8.5 x 11″ / A4)
- Screens with lines
- Clustered Dots 600, 300, 200, and 150, 200 Rotated Line Screen
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation
- doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window
Here are the links To Xerox 700i Driver: