Xerox ColorQube 8580 Machine Driver Download. The control panel of the Xerox ColorQube 8580 includes a tiny five-line monochrome display. Six buttons are located adjacent to it to assist you in navigating the various menus and initiating or canceling print jobs. The ColorQube 8580 is not a laser printer or an inkjet printer.
Table of Contents
Xerox ColorQube 8580 Machine Driver Download
The primary paper tray of the Xerox ColorQube 8580 is located at the bottom of the machine and can accommodate up to 525 sheets of paper. On top of that, there’s a multi-purpose tray that can hold up to 100 sheets. You may add up to three 500-sheet trays if you require more capacity. In 43 seconds, the Xerox ColorQube 8580 can print a 10-page black-and-white text document. It takes 38 seconds to print the color version of the identical page. This printer creates high-quality printouts with exceptional color accuracy.
Download Xerox ColorQube 8580 Machine Driver
This program is an application assistant for the Xerox ColorQube 8570 printer that makes it easier to use. The Xerox ColorQube 8580 can fully match the characteristics to give the finest printing quality. Utility Software for compatible Xerox ColorQube 8580 that may be configured and completed for you, offering you a new experience in customizing your printer device is given. Software, drivers, firmware upgrades, and manual setup are all available for the Xerox ColorQube 8580. Everything you’ll need to set up and use your Xerox printer is included in the entire solution software.
Xerox ColorQube 8570 Feature:
- Type of printing: color
- Laser technology is used for printing.
- 2400×2400 DPI print resolution
- The black print speed is 40 PPM.
- Color Printing Speed: 40 PPM
- Network: Ethernet, USB 2.0 Paper Size: A4, Letter
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation
- doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window
Here are the links To Xerox 8570 Driver: