Xerox ColorQube 8880 printer Driver Download. The Xerox ColorQube 8880 employs solid ink technology, which makes it a more appealing option than traditional color lasers. The 8880 has a low print cost of 2.3p for full-color pages. The ColorQube 8880 isn’t an inkjet or a laser printer. The Xerox ColorQube 8880 is a single-model printer with an integrated duplex unit. It prints at the same speed as the 8570, but with a monthly duty cycle of more than 120,000 pages. Fast Color mode, low-resolution draught mode is the only way to get the fastest print speed of 40ppm. The speed of the other three modes is significantly reduced.
Xerox ColorQube 8880 printer Driver Download
This site keeps track of the Xerox drivers that are available for download. Simply search our well-organized database for a driver who meets your requirements. If you have a driver problem, just download the driver identification program, which will assist you in resolving the issue for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP. The Xerox 8880 Printer Drivers we have for you are listed below. Download Our Driver Software of Driver Updater to get Xerox ColorQube 8880 Printer Drivers. Simply download and run a free PC diagnostic right now.
Download Xerox ColorQube 8880 printer Driver
A Xerox printer driver is a piece of laptop software that allows the laptop and printer to communicate using the right control commands. The Xerox ColorQube 8870 printer comes with a CD that you can use to install the printer driver and get the printer up and running. If you misplaced it, you may get the Xerox ColorQube 8880 driver here.
Xerox ColorQube 8880 Feature:
- Type of printing: color
- Laser technology is used for printing.
- 2400×2400 DPI print resolution
- The black print speed is 40 PPM.
- Color Printing Speed: 40 PPM
- Network: Ethernet, USB 2.0 Paper Size: A4, Letter
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation
- doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window
Here are the links To Xerox 8870 Driver:
- Web-based Print Driver Installer For Windows 7 (32bit)
- The Web-based Print Driver Installer For Windows 7 (64bit)
- Web-based Print Driver Installer For Windows 10 (32bit)
- Web-based Print Driver Installer For Windows 10 (64bit)
- Mac OS Common Print Driver Installer