Xerox CopyCentre 232 Driver Free Download. This site keeps track of the Xerox drivers that are available for download. Simply search our well-organized database for a driver who meets your requirements. If you have a driver problem, just download the driver identification program, which will assist you in resolving the issue for Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP.
We have a collection of Xerox CopyCentre 232 Printer Drivers for you to download. Download Our Driver Software of Driver Updater to get Xerox CopyCentre 232/238 Printer Drivers. Simply download and run a free PC diagnostic right now.
Table of Contents
Xerox CopyCentre 232 Driver Free Download
Easy Driver Pro runs a full check of your computer’s hardware, including any devices that are plugged in or connected to it. It examines all of your devices, including your sound card, graphics card, monitor, mouse, printer, and other peripherals, to verify if you have the most up-to-date, compatible device drivers installed. The next step is for Easy Driver Pro to scan a database of over 11 million drivers for missing, corrupt, or obsolete drivers and match them to the most recent, most suitable drivers for your operating system.
Free Download Xerox CopyCentre 232 Driver
A Xerox printer driver is computer software that allows the computer and the printer to communicate using the right control commands. The Xerox CopyCentre 232 printer comes with a CD that you can use to install your printer driver and get your Xerox CopyCentre 232/238 printer up and running. If you misplaced it, you may get the Xerox CopyCentre 232/238 driver here.
Xerox CopyCentre 232 Feature:
- WC232 is the model number.
- Copy and Print are standard functions.
- Optional features include scanning to email, faxing (single or dual phone lines), and LAN faxing.
- Increased print speed to 32 pages per minute
- Maximum monthly duty cycle: 125,000 pages
- The first page may be loaded in as little as 4.5 seconds.
- Document Handler: 75-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Handler is available as an option (DADH)
- Up to 38 pm are possible (images per minute)
- Yes, it’s a full-duplex (1-1, 1-2, 2-2, 2-1)
- Standard Memory: 256 MB; maximum memory: 1024 MB
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation
- doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window
Here are the links To Xerox CopyCentre 232 Driver: