Xerox CopyCentre 245 Driver Free Download. This site keeps track of the Xerox drivers that are available for download. Simply search our well-organized database for a driver who meets your requirements. If you have a driver problem, simply download the driver identification program, which will assist you in resolving the issue for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP. Download Our Driver Software of Driver Updater to get Xerox CopyCentre 245/255 Printer Drivers. Simply download and run a free computer scan right now.
Table of Contents
Xerox CopyCentre 245 Driver Free Download
Every printer should have the software needed to set up printing in Microsoft Windows or your operating system. This software package will allow your computer/mac to communicate with your printer. A printer that does not have a printer driver will not operate, and neither will the Xerox. A CD has included with the Xerox 245 printer, which you can use to install your printer driver and get your Xerox CopyCentre 245 printer up and running. If you misplaced it, you may get the Xerox CopyCentre 245 drivers here.
Free Download Xerox CopyCentre 245 Driver
Xerox WorkCentre Pro 245 monochrome multifunction laser printer with printing, faxing, copying, and scanning capabilities, making it perfect for departmental workgroups. This printer is ideal for medium-sized enterprises that require a high level of efficiency. This device is a solid choice for high-performance monochrome multifunction printers. The Xerox WorkCentre Pro 245 printer is 1499 x 830 x 1460 mm and weighs about 154 kg. With a maximum print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, the printer can print at a pace of 45 pages per minute. Paper is kept in two 550-sheet input trays, with a capacity of 4,800 sheets available if needed. The device’s monthly duty cycle is 175,000 pages. On the top of the printer is a control panel that makes programming easier. The usage of high yield toner cartridges can decrease printer downtime, and Xerox technology makes this a dependable machine.
Xerox CopyCentre 245 Feature:
- WC232 is the model number.
- Copy and Print are standard functions.
- Optional features include scanning to email, faxing (single or dual phone lines), and LAN faxing.
- Increased print speed to 32 pages per minute
- Maximum monthly duty cycle: 125,000 pages
- The first page may be loaded in as little as 4.5 seconds.
- Document Handler: 75-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Handler is available as an option (DADH)
- Up to 38 pm are possible (images per minute)
- Yes, it’s a full-duplex (1-1, 1-2, 2-2, 2-1)
- Standard Memory: 256 MB; maximum memory: 1024 MB
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation
- doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window
Here are the links To Xerox CopyCentre 245 Driver:
- Xerox CopyCentre 245/255 driver for Windows XP
- The Xerox Centre 245/255 driver for Windows Vista
- Xerox Copy245/255 driver for Windows NT
- The Xerox Copy 245/255 driver for Windows 2000
- Xerox CopyCentre 245/255 driver for Windows Server 2008
- The Xerox Copy 245/255 driver for Windows Server 2003
- Xerox CopyCentre 245/255 driver for Windows 8.1
- Xerox CopyCentre 245/255 driver for Windows 10