Xerox CopyCentre 265 Driver Free Download. This website maintains a database of Xerox drivers that are accessible for download. Simply look for a driver that fits your criteria in our well-organized database. If you have a driver problem, just download the driver identification application for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP, which will aid you in addressing the issue. To acquire CopyCentre 265 Printer Drivers, use our Driver Updater software. Now is the time to download and perform a free computer scan.
Xerox CopyCentre 265 Driver Free Download
Every printer should come along with the software required to configure printing in Microsoft Windows or your operating system. Your computer/mac will be able to connect with your printer using this software package. The 265 printers come with a CD that may be used to install the printer driver and get your Xerox CopyCentre 265 printer up and running. You can obtain the CopyCentre 265 drivers here if you misplaced them.
Free Download Xerox CopyCentre 265 Driver
With printing, faxing, copying, and scanning features, the WorkCentre Pro monochrome multifunction laser printer is ideal for departmental workgroups. This printer is excellent for medium-sized businesses that demand great productivity. For high-performance monochrome multifunction printers, this device is a good option. The dimensions of the Xerox WorkCentre Pro printer are 1499 x 830 x 1460 mm, and it weighs around 154 kg. The printer can print at a speed of 45 pages per minute with a maximum print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. Paper is stored in two 550-sheet input trays, with a total capacity of 4,800 sheets. The monthly duty cycle of the gadget is 175,000 pages.
Xerox CopyCentre 265 Feature:
- Copy and Print are standard functions.
- Optional features include scanning to email, faxing (single or dual phone lines), and LAN faxing.
- Increased print speed to 32 pages per minute
- Maximum monthly duty cycle: 125,000 pages
- The first page may be loaded in as little as 4.5 seconds.
- Document Handler: 75-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Handler is available as an option (DADH)
- Up to 38 pm are possible (images per minute)
- Yes, it’s a full-duplex (1-1, 1-2, 2-2, 2-1)
- Standard Memory: 256 MB; maximum memory: 1024 MB
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation
- doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window
Here are the links To CopyCentre 265 Driver: