Xerox DocuColor 4 LP Driver Free Download. Easy Driver Pro makes it simple to download and install the official 4 LP Printers drivers. Easy Driver Pro will search your computer for obsolete, corrupt, or missing drivers. Keeping your Xerox DocuColor 4 LP Printers Drivers up to date.
Table of Contents
Xerox DocuColor 4 LP Driver Free Download
A Xerox printer driver is computer/mac software that allows your laptop and printer to communicate using the right control commands. There is no contact between the laptop and the LP printer. The driver is absent or corrupted, the CP printer is unable to function correctly. Simply search our well-organized database for a driver who meets your requirements. If you have a driver problem, just download the driver identification program, which will assist you in resolving the issue for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP. The Xerox 4 LP Printer Drivers we have for you are listed below. Download Our Driver Software of Driver Updater to get CP Printer Drivers. Simply download and run a free PC.
Free Download Xerox DocuColor 4 LP Driver
You must install the Xerox CP printer driver if you have a Xerox printer. You will need a Printer driver CD to install the Xerox 4 LP printer driver. The CP printer driver is compatible. Xerox supplies a broad selection of Xerox drivers of different sorts. You can now download the Xerox DocuColor driver straight from this page diagnostic right now.
Xerox DocuColor 4 LP Driver Feature:
- The rated speed is 50 ppm black
- 12 ppm color
- 600 × 600 dpi resolution
- 30,000 pages per month are the recommended average monthly volume.
- Line displays with a resolution of 600 pixels per inch are available.
- 14 seconds for the first copy-out
- Additional Copying Options
- Number of Reduction/Enlargement Levels Preset: 7
- Optional: Editing Pad and Pen
- Electronic Audition is the industry standard.
- Included: Collator
- The reduction ranges from 25% to 400%.
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation
- doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window
Here are the links To Xerox DocuColor 4 LP Driver: