Xerox DocuColor 5252 Digital Driver Download. A Xerox printer driver is laptop middleware that allows your computer and printer to communicate using the right control commands. There is no contact between the computer and the Xerox DocuColor 5252 Digital. The Xerox DocuColor Digital driver is missing or corrupted, the printer is unable to function correctly.
Table of Contents
Xerox DocuColor 5252 Digital Driver Download
The Xerox DocuColor 5252 Digital printer comes with a CD that you can use to install your printer driver and get your 5000AP Digital Press printer up and running. If you misplaced it, you may download the Digital P driver.
Download Xerox DocuColor 5252 Digital Driver
This site keeps track of the Xerox drivers that are available for download. Simply search our well-organized database for a driver who meets your requirements. If you have a driver problem, just download the driver identification program, which will assist you in resolving the issue for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP. The Xerox DocuColor 5252 Digital Press Printer with Xerox 5252 Digital Drivers we offer for you are listed below. Download Our Driver Software of Driver Updater to get Xerox DocuColor 5252 Digital Printer with Xerox 5252 Digital Drivers. Simply download and run a free PC scan.
Xerox DocuColor 5252 Digital Feature:
- On all stocks, the rated speed is 50 ppm (8.5″ x 11″/A4).
- 2400 × 2400 dpi resolution
- 30,000 to 150,000 pages per month is the recommended average monthly volume.
- Monthly duty cycle: 500,000 pages
- Screens with lines
200 Clustered Dot 150
- Clustered Dot Stochastic 600
- The Clustered Dot 300
- Clustered Dot 200
- Rotated Line Screen 200
- Clustered Dot 150
- Clustered Dot
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation
- doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start
- Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window
Here are the links To the Xerox DocuColor 5252 Driver: