Xerox DocuColor Office 6 Driver Free Download. This site keeps the list of Xerox Drivers accessible for Download. Simply search our well-organized database for a driver who meets your requirements. If you have a driver problem, just download the driver identification program, which will assist you in resolving the issue for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP. The Xerox Office 6 Printer Drivers we have for you are listed below. Download Our Driver Software of Driver Updater to get Xerox DocuColor 6 Printer Drivers. Simply download and run a free PC diagnostic right now.
Table of Contents
Xerox DocuColor Office 6 Driver Free Download
A Xerox printer driver is a piece of computer software that allows the computer and the printer to communicate via real control commands. The Xerox DocuColor Office 6 printer comes with a CD that you can use to install the printer driver and get the printer up and running. If you misplaced it, you may get the Xerox DocuColor Office 6 drivers here.
Free Download Xerox DocuColor Office 6 Driver
Every printer should include the middleware needed to set up printing in Microsoft Windows or your operating system. The communication between the computer/mac and the printer will be enabled by this middle-software program. A printer that does not have a Xerox printer driver will not work, and the Xerox DocuColor Digital Press is no exception.
Xerox DocuColor Office 6 Feature:
- DocuColor Office 6
- (8.5″ x 11″/A4) (70 ppm)DocuColor 8002 (8.5″ x 11″/A4) (80 ppm)
- 4,800 8.5″ x 11″/A4 impressions are made each hour.2,400 tabloid (SRA3) impressions are made every hour.
- Resolution: 2400 x 2400 dpi x 1 bit
- It’s best to stick to a monthly volume average.
- DocuColor Office 6 produces 75,000 to 250,000 pages per month.
DocuColor Office 6: 100,000-300,000 monthly pages DocuColor 8002: 100,000-300,000 monthly pages
- The work cycle
- With DocuColor Office 6, you may print up to 1,000,000 pages per month.
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation
- doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window
Here are the links To the DocuColorOffice 6 Driver: