Xerox Document Centre 230 LP Driver Download. Every printer must have the software needed to set up a printer in Windows or your operating system. The communication between the computer and the printer will be enabled by this middle-software program. A printer that does not have a Xerox printer driver will not operate, and the Xerox Document Centre 230 LP is no exception. The Xerox Document Centre 230 LP printer comes with a CD that you can use to install the printer driver and get your Xerox Document Centre 230 LP printer up and running. If you misplaced it, you may get the Xerox Document Centre 230 LP driver here.
Xerox Document Centre 230 LP Driver Free Download
This site keeps track of the Xerox drivers that are available for download. Simply search our well-organized database for a driver who meets your requirements. If you have a driver problem, just download the driver identification program, which will assist you in resolving the issue for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP. The Xerox Document Centre Printers Drivers we have for you are listed below. Download Our Driver Software of Driver Updater to get Xerox Document Centre Printers Drivers. Then you may automatically download and update drivers. Simply download and run a free PC diagnostic right now.
Free Download Xerox Document Centre 230 LP Driver
You must install the Xerox 230 LP printer driver before using the printer. I need a printer driver DVD, alternatively, you may download the Xerox 230 LP printer driver from the Xerox website. Xerox provides a wide range of Xerox drivers for various types of devices including Xerox printers. DriverDoc helps you save time and money by ensuring that you are obtaining and installing the right Document center drivers.
Xerox Document Centre 230 LP Feature:
- 750 sheets maximum input
250 sheets maximum output
- Auto Duplex: This feature is not available.
- Monthly Volume Capacity: 10,000
- Paper Trays (Standard): 3
- Automatic Document Feeder is currently unavailable.
- Processes Original: Bound: Included
- Type of collation: Not available
- Stapler: This item is no longer available.
- Stitcher is currently unavailable.
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window.
Here are the links To Xerox Document Centre 230 LP Driver: