Xerox DocuPrint 135 Driver Free Download. A Xerox printer driver is a piece of computer software that allows your laptop and printer to communicate using the right control commands. It’s also known as middleware. Because there is no interaction between the pc and the 2000 Series Enterprise Printing System printer when the 2000 Series 135 Enterprise Printing System driver is missing or corrupted, the 2000 Series 135 Enterprise Printing System printer is unable to work normally.
Table of Contents
Xerox DocuPrint 135 Driver Free Download
To use the 2000 Series 135 Enterprise Printing System printer, you must first install the Xerox DocuPrint 2000 Series 13 Enterprise Printing System driver. You will need a Xerox Printer driver CD to install the 2000 Series Enterprise Printing System printer driver, or you can go to the Xerox homepage and download the Xerox DocuPrint 2000 Series 135 Enterprise Printing System printer driver that is compatible with your operating system. However, because Xerox supplies a broad selection of Xerox drivers for different sorts of devices such as printers, LCDs, fax machines, scanners, and copiers, this procedure may take some time.
Free Download Xerox DocuPrint 135 Driver
This site keeps track of the Xerox drivers that are available for download. Simply search our well-organized database for a driver who meets your requirements. If you have a driver problem, just download the driver identification program, which will assist you in resolving the issue for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP. Download Our Driver Software of Driver Updater to get the Xerox DocuPrint Printers Drivers. Simply download and run a free PC diagnostic right now.
Xerox DocuPrint 135 Feature:
- 135 ipm is the maximum speed.
- 600 x 2400 dpi resolution
- 1,000,000 impressions per month are the recommended average monthly volume.
- 4,000,000 impressions per month duty cycle
- Capabilities that are expected
- Simplex or duplex network printing for high-volume printing
- Duplex MICR MX setup only on printed sides
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window.
Here are the links To Xerox DocuPrint 135 Driver:
- PS Driver – Xerox User Interface – Microsoft Certified for Window 7 (32bit)
- PS Driver – 64-bit, Xerox User Interface – Microsoft Certified for Window 7 (64bit)
- Xerox Global Print Driver for Window 10 (32bit)
- Xerox Global Print Driver for Window 10 (64bit)
- PostScript Printer Description (PPD) Installer For Mac