Xerox DocuPrint 180 LMX Large Format MICR Printer Driver Download. Every printer should have the free software needed to install it in Microsoft Windows or your operating system. This software package will allow your laptop to communicate with your printer. A printer that does not have a Xerox printer driver will not operate, and the Xerox DocuPrint 180 LMX Large Format MICR is no exception.
Table of Contents
Xerox DocuPrint 180 LMX Large Format MICR Printer Driver Download
The Xerox DocuPrint 180 LMX Large Format MICR printer comes with a CD that you can use to install the printer driver and get your Xerox DocuPrint 180 LMX Large Format MICR printer up and running. If you misplaced it, you may get the Xerox 180 LMX Large Format MICR driver here.
Download Xerox DocuPrint 180 LMX Large Format MICR Printer Driver
The DocuPrint 180 LMX enhances productivity by about 30% during the fastest MICR cut-sheet printing previously available. With state-of-the-art markers and revolutionary MICR toner technology, you can print the highest-quality checks and expenses. Because it uses the DocuPrint 180 LMX XXXX point, this is a nice alternative. The DC 180 has a maximum page size of 14.3″ x 17″ and a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. It prints at a speed of 155 pages per minute.
Xerox DocuPrint 180 LMX Feature:
- 180 ipm is the maximum speed.
- 600 dpi input converted to 600 x 2400 dpi imaging 300 dpi input converted to 600 x 2400 dpi imagery
- 2,000,000 monthly impressions are the recommended average monthly volume.
- 6,000,000 impressions per month duty cycle
- Capabilities that are expected
- Simplex or duplex network printing for high-volume printing
- Duplex MICR MX configuration Printed Sides
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window.
Here are the links To Xerox DocuPrint 180 Driver: