Xerox DocuPrint 180(4180) Driver Free Download. On a range of paperweights and sizes, simplex or duplex printing may be done. High capacity paper feeder, output stacker, and output stitching are some of the other options. MICRONATION MICX MICRONATION MICRONATION MICRONATION MICRONATION With the Xerox DocuPrint 180 Enterprise Printing System and the DocuPrint 180 printer, you can boost your productivity by nearly a third of the quickest MICR cut-sheet printing ever (EPS). The Xerox DocuPrint 180(4180) Enterprise Printing System can print up to 180 pages per minute.
Table of Contents
Xerox DocuPrint 180(4180) Driver Free Download
180(4180) (DP 180) and 180 are other names for the Xerox DocuPrint 180(4180). The DP180 provides you more capacity and flexibility to handle the demands of high-volume production. With the DP180, you can print at high rates in a variety of IPS data streams. The DP180 can handle data from IPDS printers, as well as data from Laser Series Printers (LPS) and meta code. With up to 6 configurable input trays, the DocuPrint 180(4180)offers outstanding paper handling capabilities.
Free Download Xerox DocuPrint 180(4180) Driver
During the quickest MICR cut-sheet printing previously available, the DocuPrint 180 delivers productivity increases of around 30%. You can print the highest quality checks and expenditures using state-of-the-art markers and innovative MICR toner technology. This is a good option because it uses the DocuPrint 180(4180) point. The DC 180 has a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, a printing speed of 155 pages per minute, and a maximum page size of 14.3″ x 17″.
Xerox DocuPrint 180(4180) Driver Feature:
- 180 ipm is the maximum speed.
- 600 dpi input converted to 600 x 2400 dpi imaging 300 dpi input converted to 600 x 2400 dpi imagery
- 2,000,000 monthly impressions are the recommended average monthly volume.
- 6,000,000 impressions per month duty cycle
- Capabilities that are expected
- Simplex or duplex network printing for high-volume printing
- Duplex MICR MX configuration Printed Sides
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window.
Here are the links To Xerox DocuPrint 180(4180) Driver: