Xerox DocuPrint 2065 Driver Free Download. Despite the fact that this multifunction printer is a little older. It has all of the basic features that a modern office needs, as well as faster per minute rates. These printers have low operating costs since Xerox Docuprint 2065 cartridges are inexpensive and widely available. Because the Xerox DocuColor 2065 is so old, it may be difficult to obtain driver support for it on modern computer systems. Unlike many other modern multifunction printers, this one does not have a fax machine.
Xerox DocuPrint 2065 Driver Free Download
The Xerox Docuprint 2065 uses a high-quality toner that produces professional-grade color printing at 600 x 600 x 8 dpi. This printer can print and copy at a maximum speed of 35 pages per minute. The paper trays on this machine can take both plain paper and thick card stock. The two-sided printing capability of the automatic document feeder makes printing and copying a snap. DocuColor has a fast print speed and a broad range of features, making it a good fit for both workgroup and office environments.
Free Download Xerox DocuPrint 2065 Driver
A Xerox printer driver is a piece of software that allows a computer or a Mac to communicate with a printer using the appropriate control commands. It’s also known as middleware. Because there is no contact between the computer and the Xerox Docuprint 2065 DigitalPress printer when the Xerox Docuprint 850 DigitalPress driver is missing or damaged.
Xerox DocuPrint 2065 feature:
- Screens with lines
- 600 Dots Clustered
- Dots in a Cluster of 300
- Screen with 200 Rotated Lines
- 200 Dots Clustered
- 150 Dots Clustered
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation
- doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start
- Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window
Here are the links to Xerox DocuPrint 2065 Drivers: