Canon Pixma Pro-1 Resetter Service Tool Download. Canon Pro-1 Service Tool for Resetting Printers! The resetter canon Pro-1 is the Full Pro version! No need for any extra cost or time to waste. This service tool works for your Canon Pro-1 Printer for waste ink tank full, waste ink pad full, nearly full ink absorber, error 5B00, error P07, blink 7 times, blink 8 times, near-complete ink absorber, error E08, error E07 problem.
Table of Contents
Canon Pixma Pro-1 Resetter
Install Canon Resetter Service Tool for free. If you are facing a waste ink pad issue, the service life has expired then you must try this program for the canon resetter. Canon Pro-1 problem code 5B00 means the waste ink counter overflow and the Canon Pro 1 Waste Ink Counter (clear waste counter) has to be reset. The printer blinks like this: orange Light 7 times. Otherwise Green and Yellow.
Canon Pixma Pro-1 Resetter Service Tool Download
Canon Service Tool
Now enter in service mode:
- ُPower off Your Canon Pro-1 printer.
- Click and hold the Stop button.
- Click and hold the Power button.
- Release the Stop button (the Power button is still pressed).
- Press and release the Stop button 4 times.
- Press and hold the Stop button.
- Release the Power and Stop buttons together.
How to Reset Canon Pro-1 using Service Tool
- First Download Resetter Tool
- Extract it.
- Load paper.
- Clear Ink Counter, select MAIN (1).
- Set (2).
- Wait for the printer to finish printing D=000.0
- Click OK.
- Close Service Tool.
- Power off the printer (wait 10 seconds).
- Power on your printer.
- That’s it. Done!