Canon Pixma TS205 Resetter Service Tool Download. Canon TS205 Service Tool for Resetting Printers! The resetter canon TS-205 is the Full Pro version! No need for any extra cost or time waste. This service tool works for your Canon TS205 Printer for a waste ink tank full, waste ink pad full, nearly full ink absorber, error 5B00, error P07, blink 7 times, blink 8 times, near-complete ink absorber, error E08, error E07 problem.
Canon Pixma TS205 Resetter
Install Canon Resetter Service Tool for free. If you are facing a waste ink pad issue, and the service life has expired then you must try this program for the canon resetter. Canon TS205 problem code 5B00 means the waste ink counter overflow and the Canon TS 205 Waste Ink Counter (clear waste counter) has to be reset. The printer blinks like this: orange Light 7 times. Otherwise Green and Yellow.
Also Read: Canon Service Tool v5103 Free Download
Canon Service Tool
Now enter service mode:
- ُPower off Your Canon TS205 printer.
- Click and hold the Stop button.
- Click and hold the Power button.
- Release the Stop button (the Power button is still pressed).
- Press and release the Stop button 4 times.
- Press and hold the Stop button.
- Release the Power and Stop buttons together.
Also Read: Canon Pixma G2002 Resetter Service Tool Download
How to Reset Canon TS205 using Service Tool
- First Download Resetter Tool
- Extract it.
- Load paper.
- Clear Ink Counter, select MAIN (1).
- Set (2).
- Wait for the printer to finish printing D=000.0
- Click OK.
- Close Service Tool.
- Power off the printer (wait 10 seconds).
- Power on your printer.
- That’s it. Done!