Canon Pixma TS9550 Resetter Service Tool Download. Canon TS9550 Service Tool for Resetting Printers! The resetter canon TS-9550 is the Full Pro version! No need for any extra cost or time to waste. This service tool works for your Canon TS9550 Printer for waste ink tank full, waste ink pad full, nearly full ink absorber, error 5B00, error P07, blink 7 times, blink 8 times, near-complete ink absorber, error E08, error E07 problem.
Canon TS9550 Resetter
Install Canon Resetter Service Tool for free. If you are facing a waste ink pad issue, the service life has expired then you must try this program for the canon resetter. Canon TS9550 problem code 5B00 means the waste ink counter overflow and the Canon TS 9550 Waste Ink Counter (clear waste counter) has to be reset. The printer blinks like this: orange Light 7 times. Otherwise Green and Yellow.
Also Read: Canon Pixma G2560 Resetter Service Tool Download
Canon Service Tool
Now enter in service mode:
- ُPower off Your Canon TS9550 printer.
- Click and hold the Stop button.
- Click and hold the Power button.
- Release the Stop button (the Power button is still pressed).
- Press and release the Stop button 4 times.
- Press and hold the Stop button.
- Release the Power and Stop buttons together.
Also Read: Canon Pixma G2520 Resetter Service Tool Download
How to Reset Canon TS9550 using Service Tool
- First Download Resetter Tool
- Extract it.
- Load paper.
- Clear Ink Counter, select MAIN (1).
- Set (2).
- Wait for the printer to finish printing D=000.0
- Click OK.
- Close Service Tool.
- Power off the printer (wait 10 seconds).
- Power on your printer.
- That’s it. Done!
2 thoughts on “Canon Pixma TS9550 Resetter Service Tool Download”
Where is the stop button on the Canon TS9565?
1 – Should the extracted files for the resetter be copied somewhere in particular , like the printer folder, or do it just auto find the printer and work?
2 – Where is the stop button on the Printer as we only have a Power button and the image you have is showing the same?