Canon Pixma TS9551C Resetter Service Tool Download. Canon TS9551C Service Tool for Resetting Printers! The resetter canon TS-9551C is the Full Pro version! No need for any extra cost or time to waste. This service tool works for your Canon TS9551C Printer for waste ink tank full, waste ink pad full, nearly full ink absorber, error 5B00, error P07, blink 7 times, blink 8 times, near-complete ink absorber, error E08, error E07 problem.
Canon TS9551C Resetter
Install Canon Resetter Service Tool for free. If you are facing a waste ink pad issue, the service life has expired then you must try this program for the canon resetter. Canon TS9551C problem code 5B00 means the waste ink counter overflow and the Canon TS 9551C Waste Ink Counter (clear waste counter) has to be reset. The printer blinks like this: orange Light 7 times. Otherwise Green and Yellow.
Canon Pixma TS9551C Service Tool
Canon Service Tool
Now enter in service mode:
- ُPower off Your Canon TS9551C printer.
- Click and hold the Stop button.
- Click and hold the Power button.
- Release the Stop button (the Power button is still pressed).
- Press and release the Stop button 4 times.
- Press and hold the Stop button.
- Release the Power and Stop buttons together.
How to Reset Canon TS9551C using Service Tool
- First Download Resetter Tool
- Extract it.
- Load paper.
- Clear Ink Counter, select MAIN (1).
- Set (2).
- Wait for the printer to finish printing D=000.0
- Click OK.
- Close Service Tool.
- Power off the printer (wait 10 seconds).
- Power on your printer.
- That’s it. Done!