Xerox 1010 ST Digital Copier/Printer Driver Download. This site keeps track of the Xerox drivers that are available for download. Simply search our well-organized database for a driver who meets your requirements. If you have a driver problem, simply download the driver identification program, which will assist you in resolving the issue for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP. The Xerox 1010 ST Digital Copier/Printer Drivers we have for you are listed below.
Xerox 1010 ST Digital Copier/Printer Driver Download
The Xerox 1010 ST is a black-and-white copier/printer with a speed of 101 pages per minute that is ideal for big offices and small to medium-sized print shops. The Xerox 1010 ST is a digital alternative that demonstrates the copier’s speed and simplicity, as well as its versatility and ability to accomplish production printing tasks. The copier/printer is network-ready, with an EFI Fiery® EX 1010 controller and a workstation.
Xerox 1010 ST Digital Feature:
- The ability to scan at 50 images per minute in black-and-white and 24 images per minute in full color.
- Copy and save jobs (complete with job ticketing) to the server copy for subsequent reprinting; effortlessly keep an eye on the amount of paper in tray 6.
- User-friendly – connect to practically any network and supports the majority of native print formats.
- Control, enforce, inspect, and complete documents created in any application or platform using a printer controller.
How to Install Xerox Printer Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu. A notification displays confirming that the installation has been completed successfully.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window.
Here are the links to Xerox Printer Driver: