Xerox 2101 ST Digital Copier/Printer Driver Download. This site keeps track of the Xerox drivers that are available for download. Simply search our well-organized database for a driver who meets your requirements. If you have a driver problem, simply download the driver identification program, which will assist you in resolving the issue for Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP. The Xerox 2101 ST Digital Copier/Printer Drivers we have for you are listed below. Download Our Driver Software of Driver Updater to get Xerox 2101 ST Digital Copier/Printer Drivers. Then you may automatically download and update drivers. Simply download and run a free computer scan right now.
Xerox 2101 ST Digital Copier/Printer Driver Download
Your Xerox 2101 Digital Copier/Printer has been installed successfully. This article will provide you with an overview of the system’s features and functions.
Xerox 2101 ST Digital Feature:
- Supports up to seven paper-feeding trays and 6,000+ sheets of paper.
- Post-fuser Inserter
- Higher capacity, increased stock weight (220gsm) Tab copying
- This feature allows printing on tab stock.
- Enhanced Job Build Programming
- Ability to program-specific document parts with different attributes.Annotation
- Page/set numbers, stamp, date a button that says “dual language”
- Erasing Edges
- remove any shadows that may have formed on the bound document image’s sides or in the middle.
- Shifting Image
- Use white space to shift or specify the image position for copying.
- Copying Mixed Sized Originals – Scan papers of varied sizes without choosing sizes for copying.
- Specifying Document Type
- To generate accurate copies, choose a preset choice based on your document type.
How to Install Xerox Printer Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu. A notification displays confirming that the installation has been completed successfully.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window.
Here are the links to Xerox Printer Driver: