Xerox DocuColor 12 Printer Driver Free Download. A Xerox printer driver is a piece of laptop software that allows the computer and the printer to communicate using the right control commands. There is no connection between the computer/mac and the Xerox 12 Printer. The Xerox DocuColor printer driver is missing or corrupted. Xerox printer is unable to operate normally. The Xerox DocuColor 12 copier printer comes with a CD that you can use to install your printer driver and get your Xerox Printer up and running. If you misplaced it, you may get the Xerox DocuColor 12 Printer drivers.
Table of Contents
Xerox DocuColor 12 printer Driver Free Download
This site keeps track of the Xerox drivers that are available for download. Simply search our well-organized database for a driver who meets your requirements. If you have a driver problem, just download the driver identification program, which will assist you in resolving the issue for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP. Download Our Driver Software of Driver Updater to get the Printer Drivers. Simply download and run a free PC diagnostic right now.
Free Download Xerox DocuColor 12 printer Driver
A Xerox copier driver is a piece of laptop software that allows the computer and the printer to interact with each other using the appropriate control commands. The computer/mac and the Xerox DocuColor 12 Printer are not connected. The driver for the Xerox Printer is missing or corrupted. The Xerox DocuColor 12 copier is not working properly. The Xerox copier comes with a CD that may be used to install the printer driver and get your Xerox Copier up and running. You can obtain the Xerox copier drivers if you misplaced them.
Xerox DocuColor 12 printer Feature:
- The rated speed is 50 ppm black
- 12 ppm color
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- 600 x 600 dpi copy
- Scan resolution: 400 x 400 dpi
- pages per month are the recommended average monthly volume.
- Line Screens with a resolution of up to 600 pixels per inch
- 14 seconds for the first copy-out
- Additional Copying Options
- Number of Reduction/Enlargement Levels Preset: 7
- Optional: Editing Pad and Pen
- Electronic Audition is the industry standard.
- Included: Collator
- The reduction ranges from 25% to 400%.
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation
- doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window
Here are the links To the Xerox DocuColor printer Driver: