Xerox DocuColor 30 PRO Driver Free Download. This site keeps track of the Xerox drivers that are available for download. Simply search our well-organized database for a driver who meets your requirements. If you have a driver problem, just download the driver identification program, which will assist you in resolving the issue for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP.
Table of Contents
Xerox DocuColor 30 PRO Driver Free Download
The Xerox DocuColor 30 PRO Printer Drivers we have for you are listed below. Download Our Driver Software of Driver Updater to get Xerox PRO Printer Drivers. Simply download and run a free PC diagnostic right now. Every printer must include the middleware required to install a printer in Windows or your operating system. This middleware application will allow your computer and printer to communicate with each other.
Free Download Xerox DocuColor 30 PRO Driver
You must first install the printer driver. You must have a Xerox Printer driver disc to install the Xerox DocuColor 30. Can go to the Xerox webpage and download the 30 PRO printer driver. You can now download the printer driver straight from this page. A printer that does not have a printer driver will not operate, and the Xerox PRO is no exception.
Xerox DocuColor 30 PRO Driver Feature:
- 12 ppm color
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- 600 x 600 dpi copy
- Scan resolution: 400 x 400 dpi
- pages per month are the recommended average monthly volume.
- Line Screens with a resolution of up to 600 pixels per inch
- 14 seconds for the first copy-out
- Additional Copying Options
- Number of Reduction/Enlargement Levels Preset: 7
- Optional: Editing Pad and Pen
- Electronic Audition is the industry standard.
- Included: Collator
- The reduction ranges from 25% to 400%.
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation
- doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window
Here are the links To the Xerox DocuColor 30 PRO Driver: