Xerox DocuColor 1632 Driver Free Download. The Official Xerox DocuColor 1632 Multifunctional Drivers are easy to find with Easy Driver Pro. Easy Driver Pro will search your computer for obsolete, corrupt, or missing drivers. When it’s completed scanning, it’ll upgrade them to the most up-to-date, compatible version. Easy Driver Pro is so simple to use that even a kid can keep your Xerox DocuColor. As a result, you will need to install the Xerox DocuColor, 1632 printer, in order to use the printer. You will need a Xerox Printer driver CD to install the printer.
Xerox DocuColor 1632 Driver Free Download
Easy Driver Pro runs a full check of your computer’s hardware, including any devices. It examines all of your devices, including your sound card, graphics card, monitor, mouse, printer, and other peripherals, to verify if you have the most up-to-date, compatible device drivers installed. It can tell you which Xerox DocuColor 1632 Multifunctional Drivers are missing, corrupt, or out of date. Easy Driver Pro backs up your old drivers and settings before installing the new drivers.
Free Download Xerox DocuColor 1632 Driver
A Xerox printer driver is free software that allows your computer/mac to communicate with your printer using the right control commands. Because there is no contact between the pc and the Xerox DocuColor 1632 printer when the Xerox is missing or corrupted, the Xerox printer is unable to function correctly.
Xerox DocuColor 1632 Driver Feature:
- Printing speed: Up to 40 parts per million of color
- Up to 55 parts per million black
- Each month, 200,000 photos are taken as part of the job cycle.
- It’s time to print the first page and get to work on the copying.
- In black and white, it takes 4.3 seconds, white in color, it takes 10.7 seconds. a selection (max)
- 2400 dpi 2400 dpi 2400 dpi 2400 dpi 2400 (dots per inch)
- Handler for duplex documents Document feeder with a capacity of 250 sheets
- Rate of scanning (black and white
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation
- doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window.
Here are the links To the Xerox DocuColor 1632 Driver: