Xerox DocuColor 2006 Driver Free Download. Every printer must include middle-software for installing a printer in Windows or your operating system. This software package will allow your computer and printer to communicate with each other. A printer that does not have a Xerox printer driver will not operate, and Xerox DocuColor 2006 is no exception. A CD was included with the Xerox DocuColor 2006 printer, which you can use to install your printer driver and get your Xerox DocuColor 2006 printer up and running. If you misplaced it, you may get them online here.
Xerox DocuColor 2006 Driver Free Download
This site keeps track of the Xerox drivers that are available for download. Simply search our well-organized database for a driver who meets your requirements. If you have a driver problem, just download the driver identification program, which will assist you in resolving the issue for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP. The Xerox DocuColor 2006 Printer Drivers we have for you are listed below. Download Our Driver Software of Driver Updater to get Xerox DocuColor 2006 Printer Drivers. Simply download and run a free PC diagnostic right now.
Free Download Xerox DocuColor 2006 Driver
The integrated network controller on the DocuColor 2006 includes an Intel® Celeron® 2.8 GHz CPU and 512 MB of standard memory (maximum 1 GB). For cases where a pre-existing workflow or unique processing requirements exist, Xerox offers three additional external color server options. All of your processing and workflow demands may be met with the DocuColor 2006.
Xerox DocuColor 2006 Feature:
- Speed of printing Color: up to 6 parts per million
- Black: up to 26 parts per million
- Printing time for the first page is 26 seconds in color and 11 seconds in black and white.
- color: 31 seconds / black and white: 11 seconds
- R5271 MIPS processor (266 MHz) – Adobe PostScript 3
- Duty cycle maximum
- Up to 65,000 pages per month; an average of 2,000—5,000 Volume of Printing Per Month
- The maximum pixel resolution is 600 × 600 dpi with an 8-bit color depth.
- Tabloid plus (13 x 18in/330 x 457mm) is the maximum page size.
- 10/100BaseTX Ethernet, bi-directional parallel networking
- The capacity of paper input: 1,400 sheets
- 90-day warranty with web and phone assistance (service options after warranty may not include
- phone help), Xerox Total Satisfaction Guarantee.
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation
- doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start
- Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window
Here are the links To the Xerox DocuColor 2006 Driver: