Xerox DocuColor 2060 Driver Free Download. A Xerox printer driver is a piece of middleware for your computer or Mac that enables your computer or Mac to connect with your printer. The Xerox DocuColor 2060 printer is not working properly. The printer driver for the Xerox DocuColor printer is installed on a CD that comes with the printer. You may obtain the Xerox DocuColor 2060 drivers here if you misplaced them.
Table of Contents
Xerox DocuColor 2060 Driver Free Download
This website maintains a database of Xerox drivers that are accessible for download. Simply go through our well-organized database. Simply download the driver identification application if you have a driver problem. Which will help you fix the problem on Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP. Creo CXP6000 Drivers for the Xerox DocuColor 2060 Printer. Below is a list of everything we offer for you. To obtain a Printer with Creo CXP6000 Drivers, use our Driver Updater software. Right now, you may download and conduct a free PC diagnostic.
Free Download Xerox DocuColor 2060 Driver
The DocuColor 2060 integrated network controller has an Intel® Celeron® 2.8 GHz CPU and 512 MB of standard memory (maximum 1 GB). Xerox provides three additional external color server solutions. DocuColor 2060 can handle all of your processing and workflow needs.
Xerox DocuColor 2060 Driver Feature:
- 60 ppm is the maximum speed.
- 600 × 600 dpi resolution
- 100,000 pages per month are the recommended average monthly volume.
- 40 ppm scan speed
- 600 Line Screen 150 Cluster Dot Line Screen 300 Line Screen 200 Cluster Dot Line Screen 600 Line
- Screen 150 Cluster Dot Line Screen 300 Line Screen 200 Cluster Dot Line Screen.
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation
- doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start
- Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window
Here are the links To the Xerox DocuColor 2060 Driver: