Xerox DocuColor 2240 Driver Free Download. This site keeps track of the Xerox drivers that are available for download. Simply search our well-organized database for a driver who meets your requirements. If you have a driver problem, just download the driver identification program, which will assist you in resolving the issue for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP. Download Our Driver Software of Driver Updater to get Printer Drivers. Simply download and run a free PC diagnostic right now.
Table of Contents
Xerox DocuColor 2240 Driver Free Download
Every printer should have software for setting up a printer in Windows or your operating system. This freeware application will allow your computer and printer to communicate with each other. A printer that does not have a Xerox printer driver will not operate, and the Xerox DocuColor 2240 is no exception. The Xerox printer comes with a CD that you can use to install the printer driver and get the printer up and running. If you misplaced it, you may get the Xerox DocuColor 2240 driver here.
Free Download Xerox DocuColor 2240 Driver
The Intel® Celeron® 2.8 GHz CPU and 512 MB of standard memory power the DocuColor 2240 integrated network controller (maximum 1 GB). All of your processing and workflow requirements may be met with DocuColor 2240. The Xerox 2240 Printer Drivers we have for you are listed below. Download Our Driver Software of Driver Updater to get Xerox DocuColor Printer Drivers. Simply download and run a free PC diagnostic right now.
Xerox DocuColor 2240 Feature:
- 60 ppm is the maximum speed.
- 600 × 600 dpi resolution
- 100,000 pages per month are the recommended average monthly volume.
- 40 ppm scan speed
- 600 Line Screen 150 Cluster Dot Line Screen 300 Line Screen 200 Cluster Dot Line Screen 600 Line
- Screen 150 Cluster Dot Line Screen 300 Line Screen 200 Cluster Dot Line Screen.
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation
- doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start
- Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window
Here are the links To the Xerox DocuColor 2240 Driver:
- PCL Driver for Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003 For Windows XP
- 64-bit PCL Driver for DC2240/1632 XP (64bit)
- PCL Driver for Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003
- DC1632/2240 PPD for Mac Operating System (OS) 10.2.x and Mac OS 10.3.3 to 10.3.5