Xerox DocuColor 240 Driver Free Download. The touchscreen User Interface (UI) on the Xerox DocuColor 240 allows for quick access to common operations. The standard ten-button keypad is included, as well as the keys that the majority. The printer also features an Automatic Auto Document Feeder (ADF) that can copy and scan 2-sided original documents in color or black and white. With a 250-sheet capacity, it can handle about twice as many sheets as other ADFs.
Xerox DocuColor 240 Driver Free Download
The DocuColor 240 includes two 500-sheet cassette trays, 870-sheet sheets, and 1.140-horn trays that can handle paper sizes ranging from 8.5″ x 11″ to 11″ x 17.” DocuColor 240 switches to the tray with the same size and kind of paper when one tray is empty. The 250-sheet multipurpose bypass tray accommodates a wide range of paperweights and sizes up to 13″ x 19″. This multifunction’s multitasking capability is one of its best characteristics. While a print job is running over the network, users can scan or copy directly in DocuColor. You can configure the 240 to scan ahead without having to wait even if you print.
Free Download Xerox DocuColor 240 Driver
The DocuColor 240 can print up to 40 pages per minute in color and 55 pages per minute in black and white on one side. With a resolution of 2,400 x 2,400, it boasts one of the best resolutions available. The Enhanced Gloss Mode allows you to customize the glossiness of the printing. The 240 comes with a network card that can support up to Gigabit Ethernet speeds and is easily recognized. DocuColor can handle any size print request.
Xerox DocuColor 240 Freature:
- B/W 55 PAGES PER MINUTE SPEED
- COLOR SPEED 40 PAGES PER MINUTE
- 2400 x 2400 dpi RESOLUTION
- CAPACITY OF PAPER
- VOLUME 200,000 Copies Per Month Dual 500 Sheet Paper Drawer/Single 1,140 Sheet Paper
- Drawer/Single 870 Sheet Paper Drawer
- IMPRESSIONS IN TONER B/W 30,000 IMPRESSIONS
- IMPRESSIONS OF THE TONER 34,000 Impressions COLOR
- Digital Press, Office COPIER TYPE Copier
- COLOR COMPATIBILITY is a term that refers to the ability to
- PROPERTIES OF A COLOR COPIER
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation
- doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start
- Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window
Here are the links To the Xerox DocuColor 240 Driver:
- PS Driver – Xerox User Interface – Microsoft Certified For Windows 7 (32bit)
- Microsoft Security Critical Updates (Patch # 1-EMOAI) For Windows 7 (64bit)
- PS Driver – Xerox User Interface – Microsoft Certified For Windows 10 (32bit)
- Xerox Global Print Driver For Windows 10 (64bit)
- Mac OS Common Print Driver Installer