Xerox DocuColor 70 Driver Free Download. The Xerox DocuColor 70 touchscreen User Interface (UI) enables rapid access to typical tasks. This website maintains a database of Xerox drivers that are accessible for download. Simply look for a driver that fits your criteria in our well-organized database. If you have a driver problem, just download the driver identification application for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP, which will aid you in addressing the issue.
Table of Contents
Xerox DocuColor 70 Driver Free Download
Two 500-sheet cassette trays, 870-sheet sheets, and 1.140-horn trays are included with the DocuColor 70. which can handle paper sizes ranging from 8.5″ x 11″ to 11″ x 17″. DocuColor 40 will move to a tray of the same size automatically. A wide range of paperweights and sizes up to 13″ x 19″ can be accommodated by the 250-sheet multipurpose bypass tray. One of this multifunction’s finest characteristics is its capacity to multitask.
Free Download Xerox DocuColor 70 Driver
In color, the DocuColor 40 can print up to 40 pages per minute, and in black and white, it can print up to 55 pages per minute. It has one of the highest resolutions available, at 2,400 x 2,400 pixels, assuring outstanding visual quality and clarity. You may adjust the glossiness of the printing using the Enhanced Gloss Mode. As standard, the 40 has an auto-identifier network card that supports up to Gigabit Ethernet speeds. Thanks to expandable 256MB RAM and an 80GB hard drive, DocuColor can handle any size print request and safely save work on the hard drive.
Xerox DocuColor 70 Feature:
- pages per month are the recommended average monthly volume.
- Line Screens with a resolution of up to 600 pixels per inch
- 14 seconds for the first copy-out
- Additional Copying Options
- Number of Reduction/Enlargement Levels Preset: 7
- Optional: Editing Pad and Pen
- Electronic Audition is the industry standard.
- Included: Collator
- The reduction ranges from 25% to 400%.
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation
- doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window