Xerox DocuColor 242 Driver Free Download. The Xerox DocuColor 242 is a single-color laser photocopier designed for professional use. providing excellent prints and printing in a timely manner DocuColor 242 photocopiers provide three printing speeds to accommodate your workgroup’s print output. The DocuColor 242 prints at a rate of 40 pages per minute in color and 55 pages per minute in black and white; the DocuColor 252 prints at a rate of 50 pages per minute in color and 65 pages per minute in black and white; and the DocuColor 260, a new addition to the product family, prints at a rate of 60 pages per minute in color and 75 pages per minute in black and white. The first page of all three items takes up to 10.7 seconds for color.
Xerox DocuColor 242 Driver Free Download
The DocuColor 242 printer copier prints and copies at a resolution of 2400 x 2400 dpi. Sharp results come from high-quality calibration. This printer has sophisticated finishing choices, professional color tools, and security features, making it ideal for busy workplaces with high capacity feed options and fewer interruptions. DocuColor 242 is capable of handling any size or complexity of the print job mix. This printer copier has the horsepower to manage your job, with quick print speed, rapid FPOT, fast network connection, and outstanding image processing. Your big print and scan task will be handled with minimum involvement thanks to five standard paper trays, an optional high-capacity feeder, and a 250 sheet DADF.
Free Download Xerox DocuColor 242 Driver
On the DocuColor 242, the integrated network controller has an Intel® Celeron® 2.8 GHz CPU and 512 MB of standard memory (maximum 1 GB). Xerox provides three more external color server choices for situations with pre-existing workflow or specialized processing requirements. DocuColor 242 can handle all of your processing and workflow needs.
Xerox DocuColor 242 Feature:
- Speed of printing Color: up to 40 parts per million
- Black: up to 55 parts per million
- Cycle of work
- 200,000 photographs each month
- Time to print the first page and start copying
- 4.3 seconds in black & white, 10.7 seconds in color a decision (max)
- 2400 × 2400 dpi (dots per inch)
- Duplex document handler Automatic 250-sheet document feeder
- Scanning rate (black and white)
- Up to 80 pm is possible.
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation
- doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start
- Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window
Here are the links To the Xerox DocuColor 242 Driver:
- Windows Print Driver for DocuColor 242/252/260 with built-in Fiery controller For Windows 7 (32bit)
- Windows Print Driver for DocuColor 242/252/260 with built-in Fiery controller For Windows 7 (64bit)
- PS Driver – Xerox User Interface – Microsoft Certified For Windows 10 (32bit)
- PS Driver – Xerox User Interface – Microsoft Certified For Windows 10 (64bit)
- Mac OS Common Print Driver Installer