Xerox DocuColor 3535 Driver Free Download. DocuColor 3535 is a color laser printer by Xerox that is ideal for business and workgroup printers. It has print, copier, and scanner features. This machine prints at a fast enough pace to enable any business to maintain high production for both color and monochrome documents. The emulsion aggregation technique is used by Xerox to create a high level of color depth in every color print, resulting in greater professionalism and detail. Scans may be sent straight to email addresses with the DocuColor 3535.
Xerox DocuColor 3535 Driver Free Download
The Xerox DocuColor 3535 utilizes a high-quality toner that delivers professional-grade color printing at a resolution of 600 × 600 x 8 dpi. This printer has a maximum print and copy speed of 35 pages per minute. This machine’s paper trays can handle both plain paper and thick card material, allowing for extremely detailed prints. The automated document feeder allows for two-sided printing, making printing and copying a breeze. DocuColor offers a quick print speed and a robust set of capabilities, making it an excellent choice for both workgroup and office use.
Free Download Xerox DocuColor 3535 Driver
Although this multifunction printer is a little older, it offers all of the essential capabilities that a contemporary workplace needs, as well as quicker per minute rates than many other workgroup printers in its class. Because Xerox DocuColor 3535 cartridges are affordable and readily accessible, these printers have minimal running expenses. Because the Xerox DocuColor 3535 is so ancient, finding driver support on newer computer systems may be difficult. This printer, unlike many other current multifunction printers, does not have a fax machine.
Xerox DocuColor 3535 Feature:
- 60 ppm is the maximum speed.
- 600 × 600 dpi resolution
- 100,000 pages per month are the recommended average monthly volume.
- 40 ppm scan speed
- 600 Line Screen 150 Cluster Dot Line Screen 300 Line Screen 200 Cluster Dot Line Screen 600 Line
- Screen 150 Cluster Dot Line Screen 300 Line Screen 200 Cluster Dot Line Screen.
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation
- doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start
- Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window
Here are the links To the Xerox DocuColor 3535 Driver: