Xerox DocuColor 40CP Driver Free Download. The touchscreen User Interface (UI) on the Xerox DocuColor 40CP allows for quick access to common operations. Along with the keys most users use to operate the copier, a standard ten-button keypad is supplied. With a capacity of 250 sheets, it can handle about twice as many sheets as other ADFs.
Table of Contents
Xerox DocuColor 40CP Driver Free Download
The DocuColor 40CP includes two 500-sheet cassette trays, 870-sheet sheets, and 1.140-horn trays that can handle paper sizes ranging from 8.5″ x 11″ to 11″ x 17″. DocuColor 40CP will automatically switch to the tray of the same size. The 250-sheet multipurpose bypass tray can accommodate a wide range of paperweights and sizes up to 13″ x 19″. This multifunction’s ability to multitask is one of its best qualities.
Free Download Xerox DocuColor 40CP Driver
The DocuColor 40CP prints at up to 40 pages per minute in color and 55 pages per minute. With a resolution of 2,400 x 2,400, it offers one of the best resolutions available, ensuring excellent image quality and clarity. Toner that has been polymerized improves definition and sharpness. The Enhanced Gloss Mode allows you to change the glossiness of the printing. The 40 comes with an auto-identifier network card that supports up to Gigabit Ethernet speeds as standard. DocuColor can handle any size print request and store work safely on the hard drive thanks to expandable 256MB RAM and an 80GB hard disc.
Xerox DocuColor 40CP Driver Feature:
- Scan resolution: 400 x 400 dpi
- pages per month are the recommended average monthly volume.
- Line Screens with a resolution of up to 600 pixels per inch
- 14 seconds for the first copy-out
- Additional Copying Options
- Number of Reduction/Enlargement Levels Preset: 7
- Optional: Editing Pad and Pen
- Electronic Audition is the industry standard.
- Included: Collator
- The reduction ranges from 25% to 400%.
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation
- doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window
Here are the links To the Xerox DocuColor 40CP Driver: