Xerox DocuColor 5755 Driver Free Download. This site keeps track of the Xerox drivers that are available for download. Simply search our well-organized database for a driver who meets your requirements. If you have a driver problem, just download the driver identification program, which will assist you in resolving the issue for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP.
Table of Contents
Xerox DocuColor 5755 Driver Free Download
We have a collection of Xerox DocuColor Printer with Splash PCI v6.x Drivers for you to choose from. Download Our Driver Software of Driver Updater to get 5755 Printer with Splash PCI v6.x Drivers. Simply download and run a free PC diagnostic right now. Every printer should have the software needed to set up a printer in Windows or your operating system. This software package will allow the computer and printer to communicate. A printer that does not have a printer driver will not operate, and Xerox is no exception.
Free Download Xerox DocuColor 5755 Driver
If you want to use the Xerox printer, you must first install the Xerox DocuColor printer driver. I will need a Printer driver DVD to install the Xerox DocuColor printer driver. You can go to the Xerox webpage and download the Xerox DocuColor 5755 printer driver. You may now download the printer driver, directly.
Xerox DocuColor 5755 Feature:
- On all stocks, the rated speed is 50 ppm (8.5″ x 11″/A4).
- 2400 × 2400 dpi resolution
- 30,000 to 150,000 pages per month is the recommended average monthly volume.
- Monthly duty cycle: 500,000 pages
- Screens with lines
200 Clustered Dot 150
- Clustered Dot Stochastic 600
- The Clustered Dot 300
- Clustered Dot 200
- Rotated Line Screen 200
- Clustered Dot 150
- Clustered Dot
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation
- doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window
Here are the links To the Xerox DocuColor 5755 Driver: