Xerox DocuColor 5799 Driver Free Download. This site keeps track of the Xerox drivers that are available for download. Simply search our well-organized database for a driver who meets your requirements. If you have a driver problem, just download the driver identification program, which will assist you in resolving the issue for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP.
Table of Contents
Xerox DocuColor 5799 Driver Free Download
The Xerox DocuColor 5799 Printer with Fiery X2 Drivers we have for you are listed below. Download Our Driver Software of Driver Updater to get Xerox DocuColor 5799 Printer with Fiery X2 Drivers. Simply download and run a free PC diagnostic right now.
Free Download Xerox DocuColor 5799 Driver
A Xerox printer driver is a piece of software that allows your computer and printer to communicate using real control needs. It’s as middle-software. There is no connection between the computer/mac and the Xerox DocuColor 5799 printer. The 5799 drivers are missing or corrupted, the Xerox 5799 printer is unable to function correctly. A CD was included with the Xerox printer, which you can use to install your printer driver and get your printer up and running. If you misplaced it, you may get the Xerox DocuColor 5799 driver here.
Xerox DocuColor 5799 Feature:
- Standard Input (Sheets) for Document Handling: 800
- 750 sheets maximum input
- Auto Duplex: This feature is not available.
- Monthly Volume Maximum: 30000
- Paper Trays (Standard): 3
- Included is an automatic document feeder.
- Time to Warm Up: 420
- Time to make the first copy (in seconds): 9
- Maximum black-and-white print speed (ppm): 36
- Printing Speed in Color (ppm): 9
- Maximum black-and-white copy speed (ppm): 36
- S for the highest color copy.
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation
- doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window
Here are the links To the DocuColor 5799 Driver: