Xerox Document Centre 255 ST Driver Download. Every printer should provide freeware for installing printing software in Windows or your operating system. This middleware software will allow your laptop to communicate with your printer. A printer that does not have a Xerox printer driver will not operate, and the Xerox 255 ST is no exception.
Table of Contents
Xerox Document Centre 255 ST Driver Download
If you want to use the Xerox 255 ST printer, you’ll need to download and install the Xerox 255 LP printer driver. You will need a Xerox Printer driver CD to install the Xerox Document Centre printer driver. You can go to the Xerox webpage and download the Xerox 255 ST printer driver. May now download the Document Centre 255 ST printer directly.
Download Xerox Document Centre 255 ST Driver
This site keeps track of the Xerox drivers that are available for download. Simply search our well-organized database for a driver who meets your requirements. If you have a driver problem, just download the driver identification program, which will assist you in resolving the issue for Windows 10, 8.1, 7, Vista, and XP. The Xerox Document Centre Printers Drivers we have for you are listed below. Download Our Driver Software of Driver Updater to get Xerox Document Centre Printers Drivers. Simply download and run a free PC diagnostic right now.
Xerox Document Centre 255 ST Feature:
- Single Pass – Platen or Duplex Automatic Document Handler (DADH) option (available with CopyCentre and WorkCentre 232/238).
- Scans up to 11 x 17 in. (A3/297 x 420 mm) are available. 1 to 9,999 SEF 1:1, 1:2, 2:2, and 2:1
- 600 × 600 x 8 bit dpi input / interpolated output of 4800 x 600 dpi
- CopyCentre / WorkCentre — 128 MB (expandable to 512 MB)
- WorkCentre Pro (384 MB) (expandable to 512 MB)
How to Install Xerox Driver?
- Place the Software and Documentation DVD in your computer’s proper drive. If the installation doesn’t start immediately, go to the drive and double-click the Setup.exe file.
- Select Xerox Smart Start — Driver Installer from the drop-down menu (Recommended).
- Click Agree on the License Agreement.
- Select your printer from the list of detected printers.
- Select Quick Install from the menu.
- Click Done to finish the installation and close the Installer window.
Here are the links To Xerox Document Centre 255 ST Driver: